Thursday, May 08, 2008

Please Excuse Me

I have been absent from my dear blog for weeks because of a combination of birthday events, travel, and general life-insanity. I am working on getting back into the blogging groove. This note is just to let my readers (yes, all three of you) know that I am still alive.

Also, in the spirit of letting this blog become more personal than I've let it be thus far...

A conversation this morning over AIM:

Me: i add condensed milk to my tea
Thomas: haha yes you would
Thomas: i'm convinced you run entirely off of sweet things
Me: 'tisn't true!
Thomas: Which fits my longtime theory that you are actually some fairy or spirit

Question: Are fairies/spirits really said to live off of sweets?

4 comments:

Evaline C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evaline C. said...

if they didn't risk gastrointestinal disease...i'd say why not?? yay so glad you're back! though birthdays and travel are more than good enough excuses :]

causeforchange said...

I think you run off of love..

and sweet things. And pepper!

krysta said...

Since Tinkerbell is fiesty does she run off peppers?